Hazeltree improves Prime Brokers, Fund Administrators, Banks and Custodians operational efficiencies to enhance service offerings to their clients.
Hazeltree provides innovative cloud-based treasury solutions to investment management firms, delivering enhanced transparency, liquidity, improved performance and risk mitigation.
Hazeltree’s Fund Administrators solution enables fund administrators to bundle Hazeltree’s industry-leading Treasury technology with operational capabilities to create differentiated middle-office services. Hazeltree’s Treasury and Portfolio Finance platform aggregates cash,
collateral, margin, securities finance, and rates data across all counterparties into a central normalized platform, enabling optimal funding, collateral allocation and borrow/lending decisions. Hazeltree’s independent agreement-based internal view reconciles to counterparty data, highlighting breaks, while minimizing risk exposure and optimizing fees. Hazeltree’s integrated workflow and execution engine streamlines treasury operations functions.
Enhanced Middle-Office services with Hazeltree’s differentiated Treasury technology
- Effectively reconcile and dispute collateral requirements and efficiently recall excess collateral.
- Centralize cash into a single view to easily analyze and offset credit/debits and sweep excess cash.
- Strengthen controls over treasury and cash functions.
- Create a single banking portal to consistently wire money without logging into multiple banking portals.
- Improve operational efficiencies with integrated reconciliation capabilities for cash, positions, securities, and transaction.
- Minimize margin requirements through data-driven analysis.
- Identify borrowing and lending optimization opportunities based on community-based HT Enso rates.
- Reduce borrow costs and increase lending revenue with community-based HT Enso rate insights.
- Manage Securities Lending & Borrowing Rates and Renegotiations.
- Manage asset-based financing tiers and optimally allocate positions.
- Tightly manage and track counterparty exposure and health and analyze wallet and ROA.
- Maximize efficiency and returns with measurable treasury P&L.
Cash and Position Reconciliation
Hazeltree Reconciliation Manager™
Cash Management and Optimization
Hazeltree Cash Manager™
Hazeltree Liquidity Web™
Market Color and Data Analytics
Hazeltree Broker Insights™
OTC Collateral Management
Hazeltree Collateral Manager™
Wire Movements and Payments
Hazeltree Transaction Manager™
Key Product Benefits
“Moving our collateral management off spreadsheets and to Hazeltree’s cloud solution helps us automate responding to calls, focus on collateral exceptions and, generally, streamline the interactions with our ISDA counterparties.”
Tom D’Orsi, Head of Treasury – Capital Markets at Bain Capital.
“At a time of increasingly complex global markets, this integrated platform can make the treasury function a lot more efficient.”
Jonathan Spirgel, Head of Global Liquidity Services, BNY Mellon Markets.
“Our clients are asking for a robust treasury management solution. We believe that Hazeltree offers an industry leading suite of treasury management solutions.”
Jim Kelly, HedgeServ’s Chairman.
“As a leading investment manager, we are continually enhancing our ability to provide our investors with consistent returns, minimize our operational risks, and efficiently scale our business.”
Seth Fischer, Oasis’ Founder and Chief Investment Officer.
“Hazeltree has helped to streamline our treasury management function and has delivered leading-edge risk-reduction capabilities.”
Pat Lomelo, Neuberger Berman’s Global Head of Operations.
“Cash Optimization is a significant step for investment managers looking to automate what has been a labor-intensive process of managing cash balances, liquidity investments and payments among a complex network of counterparties.”
Peter Sanchez, CEO of Northern Trust Hedge Fund Services.
“Hazeltree provides us with an efficient centralized systematic approach to optimize our treasury function across cash and margin and eliminates the need to use multiple counterparty portals.”
Nicholas Bloom, Ovata Capital’s Chief Operating Officer.