Can you track your counterparty exposure? Do you have full visibility over your counterparties’ fees?
Hazeltree Counterparty Metrics™ reduces counterparty risks by effectively monitoring relationships and providing comprehensive exposure reporting.
Clients can effectively manage counterparty relationships, via a single dashboard, to track exposure and compare prime broker costs by commissions, securities financing and net interest on a year-to-date, month-to-date and daily basis, balance sheet consumed, ROA and wallet share analysis.
- Broad Connectivity: Direct connectivity to broker dealers, banks, OTC counterparties and liquidity providers.
- Greater Transparency and market color: Easy comparison of prime broker rates vs benchmarks.
- Exposure and health
- Daily transaction costs and commissions
- Detailed securities financing costs
- Interest costs
- Gross/Net wallet metrics
- Margin and collateral status
- Enhanced Analysis: Counterparty health metrics include stock prices, CDS spreads, ratings and other relevant data points.