Hazeltree Counterparty Metrics reduces counterparty risks by effectively tracking assets and providing comprehensive exposure reporting. Investment management firms can effectively manage counterparty relationships, via a detailed scorecard, to compare prime broker costs by commissions, securities financing and net interest on a year-to-date, month-to-date and daily basis, balance sheet consumed, ROA and wallet share analysis.
Key Product Features
- Counterparty Exposure Reporting
- Wallet Spend to the Street
- Counterparty Concentration
- Balance Sheet Usage & Liquidity
- Detailed Transaction Audit Trail
- Approval Processes
- Decision Support Tools
- Instrument Level Reconciliation
- Direct connectivity to broker dealers, liquidity providers and major commercially available software.
- Easy comparison of your prime broker rates vs the benchmarks.
- Global securities lending market data
- Intraday data points
- Top long and short position
- Top sector and industry movers
- Top security rate changes
- Single-click securities transfers
- Integrated locates
- Centralized view of all operations in one single platform
- Streamlined portfolio finance operations with straight-through-processing
- Automated workflows
Be ahead of the game
Total assets under