Want to work for a fast growing FinTech company
with a commitment culture to our customers and people?
Find out what it’s like to work for Hazeltree.
Technical Implementation Consultant
Hong Kong | London | New York
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated with technical and analytical skills. They should be a technical problem solver and a quick thinker with exceptional organizational skills. They should also be articulate, organized, patient, thorough, and able to deal with a variety of people.
- Assisting with the technical aspects of the implementation process
- Analyzing, manipulating, mapping, and loading data into SQL databases
- Supporting Implementation Consultants in efficiently managing client implementations
- Communicating with clients in a proactive, consultative & professional manner
- Processing and responding to client requests
- Writing and manipulating SQL scripts
- Writing and enhancing shell scripts
Position available in New York, London, and Hong Kong. If you have what it takes, please send your resume to Careers@hazeltree.com.
Senior Data Connectivity Analyst
The candidate joining the group will be expected to participate in high impact strategic initiative with senior leadership visibility. The engagement’s specific focus is on data sourcing and data analysis of counterparty feeds as well as improving capabilities of the existing connections that utilize APIs to enable instant exchange of bank and payments data with Hazeltree software.
- Knowledge of basic programming and scripting languages (Python, R) to automate small parts of the process.
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases and data mapping.
- Knowledge of at least one ETL tool (SSIS, Talend, Informatica, etc.)
- No-code data manipulation solutions is a plus (Alteryx).
Key Responsibilities Will Include But Not Limited to the Following
- Technical analysis – ability to get into details and develop a fundamental understanding of data sourcing and data transformation through ETL mapping.
- Maintain and improve already existing processes.
- Investigate data to identify potential issues within ETL pipelines and propose adequate solutions.
- Gather requirements and business knowledge in order to transform the data in a way that’s geared towards the needs of end users.
- Leadership – become one of the key players in building and maintaining global relationships with various workstreams to implement recommendations / enhancements.
- Team Play – facilitate/participate in cross team activities to understand impact and dependencies.
- Multitasking – Manage individual tasks and deliverables to successful completion.
- Manage Change – Ability to work in an ever-changing environment and adapt quickly.
- Strong attention to detail and delivery track record.
- Ability to troubleshoot and strong analytical skills required.
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) and influencing skills.
- Ability to work independently or work in group setting.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
Position available in New York. If you have what it takes, please send your resume to Careers@hazeltree.com.