Hazeltree Collateral Manager is a next-generation collateral and exposure management solution designed specifically for the buy-side. Hazeltree Collateral Manager enables clients to monitor counterparties, mitigate risk and minimize capital encumbrance across uncleared OTC and bilateral repo transactions, thereby protecting clients while optimizing usage of liquidity.
Take control. Unlock Value. Perform
Key Product Features
- Support for SIMM and/or schedule-based regulatory initial margin calculations
- Validate both sides of margin calls to reduce exposure and optimize alpha
- Workflow allows for both posting and collecting collateral to meet regulatory obligations
- Support for all three industry-standard approaches for managing IA vs IM (Distinct approach, Allocated approach, & “Greater Of” approach)
- Instruct collateral movements as pledging party or secured party, for third-party or triparty custody accounts
- Utilize regulatory threshold across accounts to minimize the need for collateral posting
- Integrated with counterparties and AcadiaSoft to streamline collateral management workflow
Market participants benefit from our unique algorithmic rules engine, Hazeltree Optimizer™, to configure and automate operations such as collateral calls and pledges to optimize OTC collateral balances.
- Centralized view of outstanding collateral, analytics, and counterparty exposure.
- Identify differences or opportunities to recall excess collateral and improve liquidity.
- Monitor exposures on an agreement-by-agreement basis.
- Meet contractual collateral requirements, Uncleared Margin Rules and Standard Initial Margin Model (UMR and SIMM) mandates, and regulatory collateral requirements.
- Automate the daily call management process with straight-through processing of regulatory calculations and configurable workflows.
- Focus on exceptions.
A Single Platform to Manage Collateral and Counterparty Exposure
Total assets under