Are you actively managing and optimizing your cash to unlock value?
Hazeltree provides innovative cloud-based treasury solutions to investment management firms, delivering enhanced transparency, liquidity, improved performance and risk mitigation.
Hazeltree is a flexible and modular solution that offers best-of-breed treasury management capabilities, including cash, liquidity, collateral, securities finance, and analytics solutions. Our advanced technology provides the most efficient methods to increase scale, manage liquidity, and realize revenue opportunities
Hazeltree Cash Manager™ offers full transparency over cash and currency holdings to efficiently manage liquidity.
Through advanced analytics and rules-based suggested actions, asset managers can execute optimal movements to collapse unintended debits, free up cash, and quickly move cash via a variety of transactions including cash wire, FX and money markets. Integrated with Hazeltree Transaction Manager™, firms have full wire processing capability including multi-level approval workflows and audit controls.
Clients benefit from operational efficiencies and controls, reduced risk and exposure, and greater performance opportunities.
- Broad Connectivity: Direct connectivity to banks, brokers, liquidity providers, money market funds, and other execution partners.
- Greater Transparency: Centralized view of cash and liquidity in one single platform.
- Unparalleled Efficiency: Aggregate and optimize all cash and cash equivalent holdings through a single data hub platform. Get a more comprehensive and real-time view of all cash and cash related transactions.
- High Scalability: Streamline treasury operations with straight-through processing. Automate workflows. Improve efficiency with Algorithms that generate optimal suggested actions and workflows for cashflows, notices, and transactions.
Hazeltree Cash Manager includes the following key features:
- Cash aggregation
- FX Hedging/li>
- Transparency into all legal entity, account and counterparty hierarchies/li>
- Automation of notices/li>
- Data services (Aggregate, normalize, reconcile external and internal data)